Amy Childs has revealed which TOWIE stars are not invited to her wedding. The reality star, 35, is engaged to engaged to Billy Delbosq and has decided that the big day will now take place in 2026 but has banned some of her former co-stars from the guest list.
During a chat with Rob Rinder and Kate Garraway on Friday's Good Morning Britain, she was pressed on her apparent feud with Joe Blackman, who quickly struck up a relationship with Junaid Ahmed shortly after he had split from her cousin Harry Derbidge after they had planned to the the knot.
She said: "There is a few people not invited. Let's keep it real [Joe and Junaid] are not invited, no, they're not. What they obviously done to Harry. But I'm not gonna talk about that this time in the morning."
READ MORE: TOWIE's Harry Derbidge breaks silence on 'absolutely mental' group chat drama
READ MORE: TOWIE star reveals he 'cries himself to sleep' amid dark times on show
After refusing to go into the matter any further, Amy, then shared that she has pushed the wedding back to next year despite initially having planned to have it in the coming weeks. She said: "The wedding's gonna be lovely. I've organised nothing, not organised the venue, not organised my dress. So good luck to me next year getting married!
"We were supposed to get married this September but we're doing it next year and I'm really excited, but I've got nothing organised!"
Towards the end of last year, Amy, who first appeared on The Only Way Is Essex when it launched in 2011, explained that it was just 'total madness' when she heard about Joe's new relationship but insisted at the time that 'Harry has shown to everyone he is happier' despite the heartbreak.
Amy previously claimed that she had 'everything sorted' for the big day, apart from the dress, and that it was all slightly set back when her mum was rushed to hospital following a heart attack so they had to wait until things were better.
She told OK! "We got everything sorted. The only thing I didn’t sort out was the dress. I was looking at designers – I had a stylist. In the end, mylife was turned upside down with my mumand that was really tough.
"Mum is better. She needs a lot of rest. She had no symptoms before the heart attack and I think that is what has shocked her the most. At least she had my dad there."
But the TV star, who has two-year-old twins, Billy and Milly with her fiancé as well as Polly, eight, and Ritchie, six, from previous relationships, did note that it was a 'frightening experience' and that her mother had been left struggling even after her hospital stint.
She said: "She had a stent put in and was in hospital for six days. She’s now home but she’s being monitored daily and is on a lot of medication. It’s so tough for her – she sometimes struggles to walk upstairs."
Amy and Billy made the difficult decision to postpone their September wedding at Cliveden House in Berkshire. The TOWIE star explained: "It’s upsetting, but I know we’ve made the right decision. Right now, we’re focused on looking after Mum."
Follow Mirror Celebs onSnapchat,Instagram,Twitter,Facebook, andThreads
You may also like
New UEFA rule BANS Liverpool from hosting Real Madrid in Champions League again
Spared prison after paralyzing newborn daughter, US man now accused of murdering infant son in twisted cover-up - Shocking case of Jake Haro
Uttarakhand: SDRF rescues 34 people, including 21 children, stranded by swollen river in Udham Singh Nagar
F1 stewards statement as Oscar Piastri penalty decision made at Dutch Grand Prix
Himachal CM calls for relief efforts on war footing, reviews disaster situation in five districts